Hello friends, How are you doing? Well, I hope you all are safe and sound at your home.
Today’s topic is one of my favourite.
We all want this one thing. That’s happiness.
Whatever we are doing today is for the sake of our happiness or for the happiness of other’s.
Being always happy is not a rocket science. It is a habit to be practiced daily.
Following are the 14 point that I would like to share with you to stay happy:
1. Forgive yourself- No matter how much big mistake you have committed. That’s perfectly fine. You are a human being. Have some experience from your mistake and don’t comit that mistake again ever.
2. Forgive others- Same way you can commit mistake, they can also do the same. If the other person is feeling sorry, so it is my humble request to give sorry to them. Trust them again. On the other hand, if the other person is not even realising it’s mistake then also forgive them for your own sake. You are hurting yourself only by keeping grudges against other person.
3. Exercise- Exercise is the best way to take care of your body. A healthy body leads to a healthy mind and a healthy mind will leads to a healthy person.
4. Read books- Books can be your really good friend. Read the book which make you feel read more. Comic, Novel, Spritual one, Fashion magazine, motivational books, any book you desire.
5. Social life- It is good to have a healthy social life. Express your point of views. Make some good friends to feel alive again.
6. Help others- Helping others is a feeling of being blessed. Give water to a thirsty person and see the magic on your face.
7. Meditate- Every one knows that happiness is inside. If you want to feel the touch of inner happiness, kindly develop this habit of meditation.
8. Music- Turn your favourite music on and zooby dooby doo.
9. Stop complaining- The people who complain about others are those who always try to point out the mistake in others. No one is perfect. So, kindly stop complaining now. And you know what this is for our own good.
10. Have goals- Imagine you are walking on road and you don’t know where to go. You will be lost then. Similarly, you should know where you are going in your life as well. Some short term or long term goals are needed.
11. Connect with nature- Love your plants. Have a small walk in garden.
12. Dance like no one is watching- Lock yourself in a room. Start your favourite song. Increase the volume. Dance like a mad person. This one is my personal favourite 😍.
13. Laugh until you cry – Watch laughter shows. Don’t think too much. Just laugh.
14. Gratitude- Last but not least, be thankful for what you have. Don’t give a dam to what you don’t have. As simple as that. You are much better than worst. Love your life and be thankful.
Lots of love to all my friends there.