Do you know “Confidence” word comes from the Latin word fidere which means “to trust”.
Now, How many of us have trust in ourselves? I guess, most of us do have trust in ourselves.
But, if there is any possibility that sometimes we tend to lack in confidence. So, don’t you be worried about it my friend.
Confidence is very essential for social life and career.
Before I share some of the strategies, I’d love to mention some of the reasons for not having more confidence. It can be criticism from friends, family, clothes, body shaming, the loneliness or maybe other.
Your future is in your hands. There is no one like you. It is your own responsibility to overcome these situations. It depends on our mental state.
Let us take an oath together. No matter what, I love my self.
You deserve a beautiful life.
With this note, I’m going to present 10 mind-blowing tips and you promise me to follow these until you start flying in confidence.
1. Fill your life with full of positive affirmations. Your phone, laptop, bedroom, don’t forget your bathroom. Lol!
2. Think that you know more than the other person standing next to you. Even if you don’t know, just pretend that you know. It is okay to fake it until we make it.😉
3. Related to the above point, never stop learning. Be the master of your field. There should be nothing which you don’t know about your field. Of course, it will take time. Take your time to learn, learn and learn.
4. Do positive self-talks. Always use these phrases while talking to yourself.
- I can do it.
- This is easy.
- I love my work.
- It’s okay if I did something bad.
- I ‘ll take care next time.
- I just need to practice it.
- I ‘ll figure it out soon.
- I m worth it.
5. Work on your body language. Walk like a pro. Shoulders straight, chin up, carry a smile, calm nature and here you go flying.
6. Be comfortable in your skin. You are one of your own kind. You have something special inside you. Another person can’t determine you value. Say to yourself. I value my body.
7. Related to the above point. Do exercise daily to remain fit. 🏃 🏊
8. Don’t be a people pleaser. You can’t make another person happy all the time. Let go. That’s it. Be you and be in you.
9. Learn to say “no”. I have written a blog on this topic. You may read that too.
10. Confidence will never enter your body unless you don’t let go of the fear inside you. Throw this fear out from your window of the room after squeezing it in your palm. 👋
Repeat after me:
- I am my first priority.
- I am confident.
- I am kind.
- I am full of love.
- I am special.
- I am the best version of myself.
I am sending lots of positive vibes, to my readers through my prayer.
Love ❤️ love…