“Laughter is the best medicine.”
Ability to make someone laugh is a blessing.
We all have five senses. To hear, to taste, to see, to feel, to smell.
There is one more splendid sense which we call sixth sense, that is, A sense of Humor. This sense of humor will help you to know when, how and where to crack your jokes.
The moment we are laughing and happy we release dopamine.
There is one interesting fact, that women release more dopamine than men.
If you’re able to make someone laugh that means you’re building trust in the heart ❤️ 💘 of that person.
There are some exceptions as well. Such as, we shouldn’t laugh at religious events, funerals, working hours, in front of your in-laws(at least in my case😉.) I am very obedient in front of them 😅.
As I told you earlier that we need a sense of humor to make someone laugh. I would like to add two more things.
- You shouldn’t overdose it. Laughing all the time without any reason is a sign of being stupid 😏. Sprinkle it like salt, little-little will be appreciable.
- Never laugh at someone’s weaknesses, which they can’t change. That’s the sign of being mean. We’ve to be sensible.
Here are some 8 💡 ideas to be the best laughter person in the room.
- Be a good observer. Observe the situation and give your hit.
- Don’t think too much 🤔 before you make someone laugh.
- Watch lots of laughter shows.
- Learn one-liner. (Jokes)
- Be real.
- Learn to laugh at yourself first.
- Surprise with unexpected extraordinary dialogue.
- Work on your body language. Don’t be stiff. Feel relaxed.
Relax and laugh friends. We only live once. Don’t die daily. Don’t have a constipation smile. Laugh like a mad person. Don’t worry no one will charge you for this.
I really enjoyed writing this blog. I myself learned a lot after reading my blog again 😆.
Stay 🤣 laughing. Love you, READERS!
Here are some of the Jokes for you just for the sake of your smile.
Why did the bee marry? He’s finally found his honey.
Dentist: “You need a crown.”. Patient: ” Finally someone who understands me.”
Why are eggs not very much into jokes? Because they could crack up.