Thank you so much lifetubeblog 👆 for nominating me for this award. I’m glad to be nominated for the very first time.
- Thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog.
- Make a post of the award (with a photo).
- Post the rules.
- Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
- Nominate 10-30 other bloggers.
- Follow Vincent Ehindero at vincentehindero.wordpress.com (to qualify for a free blog promotion and shoutout) and more blogging opportunities.
My answers to lifetubeblog.com questions :
1. How would you manage time to run your blog efficiently?
Ans. I am dedicated to my writing passion. I live to write or I write to live is one of the same things. I do the job in a school as well. I’ve promised myself to write daily at noon after having my lunch and night before I go to bed.
2. What do you do in your spare time?
Ans. I love to listen to motivational speakers, meditate, exercise and watch movies.
3. What was the most challenging moment in your blogging journey so far?
Ans. To learn technical things. Just like what is domain, hosting and so many.
4. Some of your strengths that really helped you in blogging?
When I was young, all of my family members used to call me a fairy just because I tend to solve everyone’s problems. Basically my strengths are :
1. I can motivate others.
2. My nature of helping others.
3. My dream to become a full-time blogger and No. 1 Motivational speaker one day.
5. Name your favorite blogger.
Ans. Well My favorite one is Sister Shivani. She isn’t a blogger but her videos on YouTube give me strength.
A big thanks direct from my heart to Lifetube to nominate me